Incorporated in Bermuda, SML Corporation Limited (SMLC), is a holding company for a mineral resource exploration group currently exploring for gold, silver and base metals in eastern Victoria, Australia.
SMLC wholly owns Synergy Metals Limited through SML Resources Limited an intermediate holding company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands. Synergy Metals Limited is incorporated in Australia.
Synergy Metals and its subsidiaries, the Synergy Metals Group, hold tenements in eastern Victoria, Australia, with four exploration licences and one mining lease covering 608 square kilometres. These include the historically significant gold mines and old workings at Glen Wills and Sunnyside which produced more than 235,000 ounces of gold from 1888 to the 1960s at grades in excess of 15 g/t.
Analysis of exploration results in the tenements to date generates combined indicated and inferred totals of 166,760 ounces of gold and143,350 ounces of silver.
SMLC is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the ASX code ‘SOP’.
Download SMLC ASX Notices
- Early Close Of Share Offer - Applications received have well exceeded the minimum subscription sought.
- SMLC Quarterly Report - June 2017
- SML Corporation Limited is pleased to advise that the attached Prospectus has today been lodged with the Australian Securities & Investments Commission
- Appendix 3B New issue announcement - SMLC
- Completion of Share Consolidation
- Appendix 3Y - Change of Director's Interest Notice - Kiat Poh
- Update on Consolidation
- ASX Market Release – Suspension from Official Quotation
- Special General Meeting of members held on 5 June 2017
- Notification - Cessation of Trading
- Notification of Consolidation/Split - SMLC Securities
- Notice of Special General Meeting at 11:00 AM on 5 June 17
Our RSS feed gives easy access to SML Corporation's ASX Notices as they are published.
If you know what an RSS feed is, you probably already know what to do with it.
Get Notifications by Email
For those who are less sure about handling RSS but do want to be notified too, it is easier to subscribe to our email service using the form below.