Incorporated in Bermuda, SML Corporation Limited (SMLC), is a holding company for a mineral resource exploration group currently exploring for gold, silver and base metals in eastern Victoria, Australia.
SMLC wholly owns Synergy Metals Limited through SML Resources Limited an intermediate holding company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands. Synergy Metals Limited is incorporated in Australia.
Synergy Metals and its subsidiaries, the Synergy Metals Group, hold tenements in eastern Victoria, Australia, with four exploration licences and one mining lease covering 608 square kilometres. These include the historically significant gold mines and old workings at Glen Wills and Sunnyside which produced more than 235,000 ounces of gold from 1888 to the 1960s at grades in excess of 15 g/t.
Analysis of exploration results in the tenements to date generates combined indicated and inferred totals of 166,760 ounces of gold and143,350 ounces of silver.
SMLC is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the ASX code ‘SOP’.
Download SMLC ASX Notices
- Results of Annual General Meeting 2016
- SML Corporation Quarterly Report - September 2016
- Appendix 4G - Key to Disclosures Corporate Governance Council Principles and Recommendations FY 2016
- Notice of AGM on Thursday 27 October 2016
- SML Corporation Limited - Annual Report 2016
- Acquisition of OSC Group Pte. Ltd – Discontinued
- SMLC Statutory Accounts For Financial Year Ended 30 June 2016
- SMLC June 2016 Quarterly Report
- March 2016 Quarterly Report - Work plans and reverse takeover.
- Initial Director’s Interest Notice – Mr Furang Li
- Final Director’s Interest Notice – Mr Xiaohua Ren
- Appointment of Mr Furang Li and resignation of Mr Xiaohua Ren as Directors.
Our RSS feed gives easy access to SML Corporation's ASX Notices as they are published.
If you know what an RSS feed is, you probably already know what to do with it.
Get Notifications by Email
For those who are less sure about handling RSS but do want to be notified too, it is easier to subscribe to our email service using the form below.